Plumbing Technician – Leander, TX (full-time)
Who is Roger’s Plumbing?
Owned by Roger L. Patterson, Roger’s Plumbing has been serving the Greater Austin area for 28 years. We are a licensed, bonded, and an insured family-owned business with 40 years of plumbing experience. We are passionate about plumbing because of our ability to improve terrible situations and maintain the excellent health and sanitation standards for our community.
“Clean Water In, Dirty Water Out.”
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Compensation potential: $72,000 to over $130,000 per year – UNCAPPED COMMISSION!!!
- Licensing available!
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Major Holidays
- One-week paid vacation after the first year
- Company Box Truck Provided
- Company Cell Phone Provided
- Company Uniforms
- Matching 401K
Roger’s Plumbing is seeking team members who is passionate about wowing customers through plumbing. The team member that we will hire, will be required to do different types of commercial and residential plumbing jobs. We are looking for someone who is passionate about serving their customers, diligently executing tasks, and knocking out their work.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- Tradesman or Journeyman’s License
- Working knowledge of plumbing fixtures
- Working knowledge of plumbing systems
- Skilled in soldering
- Cutting & threading black pipe
- Highly Motivated
- Attention to Detail
- A self-starter
- Great attitude and a desire to learn / coachable
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
If you see yourself as passionate, driven, and looking for a way to become unstuck financially, Roger’s Plumbing is the place for you! You have a legitimate opportunity to make an income of $75-100K/year (UNCAPPED COMMISSION POTENTIAL) and become a Trainer and Leader in the industry!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year